Real Estate in Costa Rica is a great investment. When considering buying real estate in Costa Rica there are a few things to consider.
Most of the clients for Re/Max are from outside of Costa Rica and are curious as to how the process works.
Simply put, Costa Rica Real Estate is very similar to Canada & United States transactions.
1. Select a Real Estate Agent in Costa Rica that knows the market here.
2. Find the Condo or House for sale in Costa Rica that you like.
3. Submit an offer and start the negotiating.
4. Settle on a price.
5. Your lawyer will do his due diligence.
6. Put deposit in Stewart Title / Chicago Tile.
7. With-in the time frame on the purchase contract, deposit the remaining into the same account.
8. Meet with seller, your lawyer and title company and close the transaction.
9. Costa Rica citizens as well as foreigners have the same property rights with Real Estate in Costa Rica.
Re/Max has several offices here on the West Coast of Costa Rica with agents that live, invest and enjoy Costa Rica Real Estate!
Some of the best areas for Real Estate in Costa Rica:
Tamarindo Beach (Playa Tamarindo)
Flamingo Beach (Playa Flamingo)
We have many listings in the areas.
Tamarindo Real Estate is a great option for those who love Surfing and swimming. Tamarindo Beach is a great place for beginner to intermediate Surfers.
Flamingo Real Estate is a great option for those who love swimming and snorkeling.
Playa Grande Real Estate is a great option for those who are intermediate to expert Surfers
Hacienda Pinilla Real Estate is a great option for private Beach Front living in a gated community.
Reserva Conchal Real Estate Costa Rica is a wonderful option for those who love Golf and resort style living.
Great deals on Costa Rica Real Estate are a good international investment.
The Chineese refer to Costa Rica as the garden of the world because of its preserved beauty.